Got some excitement a few months ago when there was a wild field fire
near my home, I was playing ROM when my mom yelled at me to see if a cop
just drove by (she can be nosy). I went outside and there was a cop
driving around telling people to leave right away because the fire was
getting way to close. So i called my boyfriend so he would come and pick
up me and my mom and out stuff that we were bringing so if the house
did burn, wed have something (we forgot clothing). Ya know, important
paperwork, all the games and such my boyfriend was letting me borrow,
ect.
I had to run into my room, get on the voice thing and tell everyone i
was leaving because there was a fire. We got to go home a few hours
later, the fire never burned down any houses just lots of farm fields.
I log in the next day and see this guild announcement (mr cotton is my pet rabbit)

No comments:
Post a Comment